The points table of ipl 2017 will decide that which team will play Qualifier 1 & Qualifier 2 which will play at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru on 17th & 18th May of 2017.
IPL 2017 Teams – Playing Teams
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Kings XI Punjab
- Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Rising Pune Supergiants
- Kolkata Knight Riders
- Mumbai Indians
- Gujarat Lions
- Delhi Daredevils
The Rules & League Table Of IPL 2017
Each team will play 14 match in this IPL 2017 season 10 and the most winning team will lead the the points table at the top :
- 2 points for each match wo
- 1 point for no result & tied match ( When both teams are not possible to play Super Over )
- 0 points for any lost match
- The team with highest number of points shall be top at the table and the team with lowest number of points shall be bottom at the table of IPL 2017
When team have equal points so their position shall be determined by the following :
- The team with the most winning match in this league will higher in points table
- If any two teams have equal number of points so in that such case the higher run rates should be consider at this time.
- If Super over is tied between two teams then highest number of fours should be considered for winning team & the winning team will get 2 number of points.
- If number of points & higher run rates both are equal of both team then highest number of wickets taken by the team will decide that which team will high at the points table.
Check : IPL 2017 Match List & Schedule
IPL Points Table ( Indian Premier League )
The last night match played between Kolkata Knight Riders & Gujrat lions and the result was that Kolkata Knight Riders won the match with 10 wickets & 5.1 over before. The run rate was 12.40 run per over & that was the massive winning match ever in the history of IPL (Indian Premier League), So because of the last won the KKR at the higher at the points table.
Today King XI Punjab won the match by 6 wickets & KXIP skipper Glenn Maxwell hits the 44 runs in just 20 balls and David Miller hits 30 runs in just 27 balls from Miller ensured KXIP tracked down 164 in 19 overs.This is first win of King XI Punjab in IPL 2017 Season 9.
The second match was in between Royal Challenger Bangalore & Delhi Daredevil at Chinnaswami stadium, Bangaluru. In this match from the side of RCB Kedar Jadhav hits 69 runs in just 35 balls and the other side DD player Rishabh Pant hits 57 runs in just 36 balls. Delhi Daredevil lose this match by 15 runs & Kedar was the man of the match tonight.
|1||Kolkata Knight Riders||1||1||0||2||+3.254|
|3||Kings XI Punjab||1||1||0||2||+0.482|
|4||Rising Pune Supergiant||2||1||1||2||-0.136|
|5||Royal Challengers Bangalore||2||1||1||2||-0.500|
Last season Gujrat Lions lost both qualifier match & failed to qualify in the final of IPL 2016 Season 9. Royal Challenger Bangalore and Sunrisers Hyderabad both teams qualify the final of IPL 2016 & Sunrisers Hyderabad won the IPL 2016 Season 9. SRH won the IPL League second time, First in 2009 when Adam Gilchrist was the captain of Hyderabad Deccan Charges.